Thursday, November 18, 2010

Santa's Helper

 2006-12-24 23:49:51
medium and small, and I remember my grandmother spent the first Christmas. When I was a child, I rode a bike like maneuvering through the town, went to my grandmother. because my sister said to me: grandmother was a happy person, never lie. the day I flew to her, because I know she'll tell me the truth. grandmother at home, the bread still steaming, breathing while chewing my bread, putting it one hundred fifty-one Ten to tell her.
crazy. Now put on your coat, we go. br> ; holding this money, to those who need a little shopping, I am in the car waiting for you. buy things for the first time, the store was big and crowded, full of the Christmas shopping crowds. good for a while, I just stood there, holding $ 10, struggled to buy something, to whom buy. I have people I know, one by one thought over and over: my family, friends, school partners, as well as people who go to church together. When I suddenly thought of Bobby? Decker, I have idea, he is a bad breath, disheveled children, he sat right behind me, Bobby? Decker no coat, and he never go out in winter sports during recess. Her mother always brought a message to the teacher that he had a cold the. but all the kids knew he was not cold, he just did not coat. my hands upon her $ 10, and gradually moved up, I want to give Bobby? Decker to buy a coat, I picked the one red corduroy with a hood. It looks warm enough, he would like.
That evening, Grandma helped me to coat with the cellophane wrap and ribbon, and then write, She explained that to do so after I became the official assistant Santa Claus.
Bobby grandmother parked in the street adjacent to the home, she and I quietly sneak into the bushes next to Bobby at home possession of good. grandmother pushed me a: the gift on the doorstep, rang the bell, then quickly back to the bush, and grandmother to be together safely. I waited breathlessly in the darkness, the door opened and there stood Bobby.
time has in the past 40 years, but keep with me and my grandmother at home in front of Bobby's thrilled and excited bush did not fade. That night I realized that there is no Santa Claus on the hateful rumors is the same as my grandmother said,

No comments:

Post a Comment