Tuesday, December 21, 2010

2010 GE Road winter feelings

 Happy winter hell
mm Ge Road, feelings
you know br> In addition to eating and sleeping here, we hear only the River in the show their own bold personality.
here to stay, only by the brain where, all day long, in addition to playing chess, multiple disk, do title, or playing chess, multiple disk, make questions, always, to maintain good posture, stand up straight, feet flat, hands on his knees, if it is to me and sat there a couple of minutes I absolutely can not hold on, but black and white as before 361 pawn and the intersection of the chessboard, can make me forget the pain.
day, I went back to dorm room to feel completely collapsed, Yaosuanbeiteng leg does not matter how straight up, hands? may be because the end of a chess book club too long, really sour to the extreme, alas hh
lose chess, only with snacks to comfort themselves, to their opponents lost one delicious as snacks by my one by one to swallow, it feels Yeah, really makes cool yo! win chess, just like the poem long, long accompanied by snacks.
my bed by the window, a good line of sight, every time the dead of night, I will look at the lights in the building, fantasy lights on in that room, there must be one and children my age, and her father and mother together, sitting on the sofa while watching TV hh light smile along with other people's snoring, I can not help the tears welling, mom and dad know where you how hard life? I miss Rose goes hi bed sheets, I miss that little pink bookcase, I miss my lovely room hh thought of this, my tears like a broken string of beads in general, the left eye tears into the right eyes, right eye tears hit the pillow, the tick, tick h..
Now, I see the future, to leave father and mother is still a long day of independence, just 20 days, is negligible Although bitter day, but the blade of sword from tempering, plum blossom from the bitter cold, but it has forever.
From tomorrow, I will joy in the eyes and confident smile to greet the new sunrise.
Ng Yu Jing Xu
winter feelings

Yang Ge Road, this time I came here, the more stringent management than elsewhere, so for some people life is like here in hell, even though But only 20 days to GE Road, let me know how strict it is well-deserved reputation, in the first few days, I think GE Road, not very strict, the opposite is also some interesting, but after a few days later, I do not think so, because actually repeated almost every day is more boring things, but accidentally made the mistake GE Road, will be fined, such as speech after speech at rest, which are under the Rapid h. to standing, fine squat, the board to pay, but to do so as well, so that punishment can not only allow you to remember the mistakes you make, and in order to avoid being punished, you have to not make the same mistake, this is really serve two purposes ah. because of more stringent training Ge channel, so I have many times wanted to go home, but I then I thought since I have come to not drop out, others have insisted on even 20 months down, can I even this short 20 days have insisted on not down? persevering! Whenever I think of this before I would give up my stupid and ridiculous ideas, put thoughts back to the board, when I first arrived did not play well as a cycle group , only a tenth was assigned to the second group, the first big loop I rely on the record of five straight victories to rise to the first group. In the first group stopped a few cycles, because a mistake I fall from a down, but I am not discouraged, but on the strength rose to the first group, after that, I never had from a set down, and I have a group of 3 first then, I believe that out later I will come to me more than the strong, serious, work hard, I think this is GE Road, it aims to do this winter.
feelings
this winter in the winter I learned independence, no matter what as long as they can do to make their own, GE Road in teacher education because I think that I'm under the thinking depth will increase a lot.
I learned in the Ge channel strong no matter what difficulties must be strong.
in the Ge channel I happy as Saturday or Sunday, on Saturday night will put a set of the film, when the students put the film always intently watching movies.
with us Sunday morning went to the stadium to throw sand bags and stickers of course, people say to throw sandbags can be powerful because He Yike Tang Wei killed the old to the He Yike! Post player of course, is always fun but sometimes people do not stick you would be bored.
I believe I am back some great progress at home thinking depth.
Liu Yanchen
feelings winter home Qitong
when I was playing on Qilu earth, and I began a 20-day winter camp of the devil Ge channel training love chess, this is paradise, here is hate Go to hell, learn to be strong here, and learn to defeat the spirit of undaunted in my pursuit of the goal here, there are strong opponents of the will to overcome, there are many, many hh
Although I am not the strongest but I will one day plug in a pair of strong wings, overlooking the earth, other major vendors.
where students have their own strengths, complement each other in the long short, each has benefits, where Local students to get rid of the bad habits, so mannered understanding board could not bear the punishment and the pain from squatting up and lying, is here to punish your wit is mainly ordinary, the students think there is too easy to make mistakes, the light hand swelling, back pain, severe nosebleed cross Assault wall does not necessarily fly.
hope the 20 days has made significant progress towards the game at the local level achieved outstanding results in return of teachers to teach well, teachers will not live up to my expectations.
Chang-positive winter impressions

GE Road, Ge Road, this time to participate in winter training is not just me taking a step forward to increase the level of chess, but I learned as a player should know the etiquette.
I Since about 6 years old started to learn chess, has been wanted on a well-known professional player, and I've been thinking that he is very powerful local, GE Road to Beijing to have a look, in fact, a lot of people the level of intensity than I Go , but I can not give up the ideal of professional chess, like my father say, and people riding bicycles to run, I would open the back of the car chase, as long as I not give up always in the back to catch up, and others again starting with the starting line.
rounds these days is very bad my next small cycles, since the decline in the three groups to two groups, I suddenly lost the confidence which I have played several rounds of small cycles is not well, how to rise in the two groups also did not rise up, and I was disappointed!
I want before the closure of a cycle as good as last time for several large circular upward.
trip to Beijing I learned to live independently, unlike at home, clothes to hand out rice to mouth.
trip to Beijing I learned how to Go under the good and learned to live alone, but also has a strong faith, such as iron, too, learned the truth in life.
Sushi winter feelings
inflammation
20 days in the winter which, we learned a lot more or less, some people have learned strong, some people know the effort that some people should understand that the usual respect for elders, care for students, and I was 20 days in the winter have learned to live independently.
In fact, the winter is very hard everyday life , it never received for the , there is no time to rest, and naturally it is the winter training in the winter, Beijing's weather is very cold, and cool these days is the time up so early morning exercise is very easy to frostbite toes, but is Incredibly, I actually kept going day by day.
Every morning I always the first up and finish washing those things, I usually have to go out from the rest, at night, too, hard work pays off I am the fifth from the fourth group hit the fourth in the third group.
I never thought I would not wasted effort, and perhaps a little relaxed, even dropped from the third section five groups, it seems winter in the fighting is very intense, relax, it will lag behind a lot, I quickly Cemayangbian excellent record of 5-game winning streak rose to the fourth group, but I then found out that I am more diligent than others, so when I last Youyi small round robin wins 4 losses 1 results fall back to the fifth group, although I never could rise back to the original third set, but I absolutely will not This rather sad, because I get a bigger harvest, that is, life on the road in the future, only you more diligent than others, more hard, you will get a bigger harvest.
Young Dino
GE Road, feelings winter winter
Road since he joined GE, I benefited, in the GE Road, I know what is real chess, listening to Ge's after-school teacher, I know not to play Go Under the correct chess, listening to the teachings of Wang, I learned to be strong.
learn chess at GE Road, although this time I am very tired, but I know the reason why the teachers here, we control very strict control, because They love us, they want us to more quickly improve the thinking depth and learn the true Go.
in the Ge channel, I am very happy, not only because I'm thinking depth increased, but more because I learned a lot of sense .
in the Ge channel I have sent a temper, complaining about this pipe was too strict, but I after listening to the teachings of Wang said that I wanted to re-turn over and do their own firm.
I have heard in the Ge channel Ge after-school teacher, I feel funny, but I have to admit I'm in that game of chess is indeed under the correct move, now I see, play chess not blindly kill, so sooner or later fail. real go, depends on is wisdom.
Zhu Ge Road Can
winter feelings
to GE Road, I finally know what is suffering more than 5 o'clock every morning to get up morning exercises, the results came back I have a good meal, the first a rise in the fourth group of the third set to win all three games the second group of negative results once again rise to the second group win in the second group, insurance group after three defeats and two in the second group can go up to fight this group of , won four lost the first set of a rose, but did not do well in the first group, four losses and one win down group had no idea what bothered me in the second set of four losses and one win is a pity. I've learned in Ge Road many things, lying on you can do squatting exercise. their parents can reduce the pressure of a shower, wash your socks can not let their parents do not have to worry about, your bed can learn to live their own independent I love you, GE Road, winter let me live independent. < br> Zhang Jiasen
winter feelings
this winter, my mother take me to the gym in the winter Ge Yuhong, before I attended my mother told me that the training is very hard here, and asked me if I want to participate, What pain I think I can stick with it, I can also participate in the training dojo Yeah, people dojo children about than I was, they all insist on more than one year, 20 days what I insist on not down, to Ge Yuhong temple, where the training really bitter, sitting is not correct, shaking legs and a series must get rid of bad habits, or you'll be smack squat from lying in wait, as far as I know, I have done no less than 1000 a squatting has been lying from the start played no fewer than 15 boards, but my harvest is great, I get rid of the 5 years with my legs shaking problems, thinking depth, also rose a lot, when I first came here in the 4 group, and now I have a group, also won several Group 1 game, I'm also happy Geyu Hong dojo, when we all look forward to Saturday and Sunday, because in these two days we can sleep late, watch movies, playing games, where I learned the truth in life learned to play chess seriously when the heart needs to be quiet, do not use lungs to play chess, I think in the near future, I will be the next chess better, even better, br> Zhang Haowei
winter feelings
1 月 18 that day, I came to Ge Yuhong Go Dojo, GE Road, trained in two days, I thought to myself: GE Road tube so strict, as long as the wrong things, the teacher will never relent, I do not think at this school, so I cry to her mother, wanted her mother to think of a way for me, who wants her mother said to me: there will be endless sweet to eat. ritual, the truth in life, but also know the mother said the sentence of the truth, so I insisted on up, whenever I want to give up when I would say to myself: insist, I will stick to the end.
Besides that I also learned independence and autonomy, usually at home, I wash your socks are the parents, if parents are not at home more than dirty socks and no one to wash, and now I learn in GE Road, wash their own socks.
thinking depth the most important thing is that I raised, I hit a cycle play bad bad, was in the fourth group, I was 4, 5 groups of movements between the two, but I did not lose faith , breath rose from 5 groups 2 groups, and my thinking depth increases.
Ge Road I Go learn etiquette, the truth in life and improve the thinking depth, and I gained a really big!
Zhang wing < br> winter feelings
Ge temple here, and I reflected what a End of small cycles to eat lunch, the afternoon the next two rounds of chess, and then eat dinner, eat dinner, the teacher re-disk, disk to come back to do re-finish problems.
sooner or later, certain people in our dormitory, not feet, do not brush their teeth So how I feel so rotten it in our dormitory?
I come here because of relatively late, the teacher told me to go first to a few people play chess, to try my strength, and then routed to the third group I, which I accidentally set to rise to the first two days, and then accidentally dropped to the second group all lost, but can be hired through the first set has been very good.
GE Road, were returned to thin does not necessarily less, because there was particularly strict control, not something to be wrong a little smack, since lying is to do squats, Tang Wei to GE Road, chess is not only long but also lose weight, because he was always naughty, the teacher from the penalty bench to do squats, What do both ah!
here, I learned to wash your socks, learn independence and learn to take care of themselves. here though bitter, but that we can exercise.
Yang Zongyu
winter
my first impressions Ge temple came to Beijing to study for 20 days, I sigh, I knew not to, but my old quarters with a Fu Bin, he was very young, but his fighting spirit is very strong and I also encourage from courage.
every day, in addition to playing chess, playing spectrum, multiple disk, do let me bitter life and death issue to death, but I followed the students to study hard every day, I realized that my teacher's sentence words, because usually at home mom wash your socks, but the teacher wants us to wash your own, I followed the teacher's step, a school had not that hard to wash your socks one thing, first with water to dampen the socks in the washing powder to get a little down , the water where the black socks to wash, the next four or five in the red, socks was originally a black Wu Wu has now become a vast expanse.
to Saturday night, we happily, because Saturday night a rapid games watching movies, activities, rapid games are three 30-second, usually like to play slow chess, Wu Yu, Fu Bin, Xu Jing Yang, who have performed well, and I win one, watching movies, we see that the most funny is that is the second I must learn from him.
Xu Jing Yang is the winter issue of the most life and death, he was wrong and now total 40, with an average day, the wrong two, three, I would like to learn from him They both let me know, be strong, dare to face the failure to understand the failure is the mother of success.
Xu Zehao
winter feelings
GE Road, went to Beijing to participate in winter, I learned a lot things.
I learned wash your socks, before Mom and Dad are at home to help me wash, and to here the teacher is asking us to wash your own, one night, I went to the bathroom feet, the teacher said: You should wash your socks. reuse of water will clean the water and then wring the socks, can go dry. is always one person in there playing chess, playing what is a spectrum of people to do, which I had a great workout, so I understand you have to consciously truth.
I also learned a strong, large loop have been very bad, 30 people I played 22. assigned to the fourth group, but I did not discourage fighting in the fourth group of five wins and one loss-liter four-group, but negative in the three groups of four down, but also in the four groups Four held down, then I dejected. but the victory in the fifth group inspired me to fight, they rose to the four groups, the fourth group of two wins and three defeats, and three other students than the small points, the result of small points difference of two points, once again sorry to drop, the fifth group of the record well, here I almost became a punching bag. This time I was five to six straight victories rise group of crazy record.
this winter I'm really big harvest camp.
Xie Xinyuan
thoughts
Liuchu Bo Ge temple is a crying little boy, he came to freak out GE Road tears. I do not want me to do a little cry Boy, I want to be a strong little boy.
Suyong Cheng and Ho Wang Zi is a criticism of the winter most people. the main criticisms of the small class to speak, shaking legs. I do not want me to like them I want to be fides like the little boy.
Tzong-Ru Lee, Tang Wei is the favorite throughout the winter under the blitz of the people, Tzong-Ru Lee made under the Rapid 2 days from 700 squatting lying. Tang Wei under the blitz made a total of 900 horizontal squatting , the Xie Xinyuan 800 under the blitz made a squatting lying on, see how the next blitz is a bad thing.
Xu Jing Yang is the winter of life and death question for at least the wrong question, 200 life and death was the wrong question 36 Road. I would like Xu Jing Yang learning.
leaves often music and Zhang Haowei the whole winter the most improved student, Zhang Haowei are four groups actually rose to a group. leaves often music is the four actually the next to win a set of Ho Wang Zi (in the blitz race), it's so startling. I like the leaves often have to learn music and Zhang Haowei.
Wu rain in the first place the whole winter was the greatest number of people.
Wang ship
GE Road winter camp to a GE Road
feelings, feel the different ways of learning the past, and now want to make five spectra per day, and I do not play at home, spectrum, had under half an hour I finished a game of chess, and now a hour is finished, in which I lost 5 pounds, I do not think Tang Wei, as one day from the penalty bench squatting 800, I do not know how to engage the Xuze Hao? second down from the first group of the third group, Also dropped in the final round of the small cycles in the fourth group, in the future I will strive to get good results by 6:30 to get up every day to run a good operation tired sleepy ah. I learned how to wash your socks in the Ge channel, I now fell into the fourth group so sad. I have to play in the completion of a cycle when a good result, but also in the Japanese win at, where Wang Zi and Su Yongcheng made numerous squatting lying on, endure countless board people.
Ge Tao is really br> winter feelings
Ge Road this winter, I learned many things, the teacher said, spent, but I have never stacked in the house had a quilt for the first time I have not folded, the teacher promised to teach me step by step, slowly make your bed, first quilt flat, then fold both ends of each half, then the upper and lower ends of the half stack, the last step the quilt left, right, up and down are stacked together, so done. I learned later I felt very simple. I also learned to take care of their own, and once, I had a fever, but Xu teacher is not, I see my mother gave me the medicine list, I was 37.8 when I'm sick to eat properly Yan Di, but kicked the quilt so sleep and fever, but my mother made me eat a nursing Tong eat, and I And he measured the body temperature, to pull down burning.
Last Saturday we watched , but unfortunately had to play football, but football is full of people, so we play sandbags.
in the Ge channel, although the devil-style training, but my thinking depth grow a lot, this time in the GE channel is very rewarding.
Su Yongcheng
winter feelings
heard others say the devil-type Ge channel training, when I came really is the devil-style training. Monday to Friday, can be hell, But Saturday and Sunday be heaven, can watch movies on Saturday night, Sunday night under the blitz, so be heaven. Monday to Friday it is easy to do squats bench penalty, the playing board, standing, can be desired but regular training courses to know who is so obedient, as we naughty, it is easy penalty.
I sometimes lose Shu Qi very odd, I'll come up with a fist hit the pillow, you can put a pillow as a punching bag, so that my heart will be glad to see some.
I came to Beijing Road, GE is to learn the meaning of hard work will, thinking depth will grow.
strong and independent life when their own honed, not by depending on their parents for life, in the This age we live a long way to go, so we have to seize the last few days under the guidance of chess cherish the opportunity to cherish the opportunity to talk about recovery disk, if you do in these last few days, you will be thinking depth great progress.
Su Yongcheng
winter winter
some participants are very brave little girl, but I'm still not brave, I would like them to learn, I'm most happy winter Ge Road learned to separate my own, not chess progress, because of my health, I will have the confidence to do anything, but I was most disappointed in that big loop that I played well, routed the No. 8, was assigned to the second group, but I was hit from 2 Group 3 in Group 3 and Group 4 was hit, in group 4 did not rise up the first small loop, and I think I almost become sick cats last week son, so I add a little confidence in myself, so I finally broke off the helicopter and 2, I am happy, but I dropped from 2 and 3 groups in the 3 groups did not think I won only three, the most What is surprising is 7-year-old leaves often music has won three, with me than the small points, but fortunately I have small points higher than his, I will rise group.
recently Suyong Cheng and Wang Zi always be what the teacher said, so I can not give They learn, small cycles Ng Yu won the first three first, but the fourth, fifth and sixth not Miss the rain first, but Liu Yanchen First, I will fight to his study, but the total was recently Liu Yanchen The teacher said, I can not point to his study, that civilization can learn Ng Yu, Wu Yu Go under the thrust of my students who can learn from recent advances in music often leaves much because he was originally the last group, but he Ben is now a group of straight, so I would like to learn them this advantage.
I know a lot of students here and there Ng Yu, Yang Dino, He Yike, Wang Xu and so many students are good students, but also very brave.
Go to my progress, I have learned to separate, and I and some of the students meet new, better life I am happy ah this winter.

Winter Chu Lo Camp feelings
starting from January 18, Ge winter scene begins. In the 20 days I have experienced the ups and downs in many things. acid is a lot of friends I miss home, but also with the departure of so many people training room was not used to be happy, many people. Sweet is over 20 days I insisted, so I know Shuqi shall not be afraid, it is important in this game of chess on his own what is learned is formulated and what the layout, where the under on this game of chess well, where the next well, the future must be corrected. suffering is in the 20 days running up at 6:30 every morning, every day, playing chess, sleeping late every day, the teacher scolded for no reason at all bitter . hot is it running every day for 20 days, .20 days playing chess every day, blink of an eye in the past 20 days, I know a lot of friends from around the world, learn from chess .20 days with them I remember a lot of people, old mistakes Suyong Cheng, naughty Deng Wei, Yang Jing Xu powerful, small eyes, Tzong-Ru Lee, and my good friend bedroom WANG Xu, Yang Dino, Lo Chu, Wu Yu, etc., both Ge winter dojo I benefited also let me forget.
He Yike
winter feelings
in these 20 days I learned independence, will to learn and hard work, but learned how to learn chess, love Go, where I learned many, many, perhaps you will think this is hell, maybe you will think this is paradise, as long as you love go, where will be filled with joy, here are the local master of all gathered together, like Eight Immortals, recount. perhaps they are no one at the local than the master, but here, they can only stay in the final two sets. Why? Why? why local the master, where chess was beaten only a passive object? although they seemed to be a Reiki at the local level, but here it has to die? not the level of the problem, what is it? is because the heart to the person under always stay in groups 1,2, and 3,4-group level who are not should not, but should they have no intention to go under, but so-so, stealing machine tricks. In fact, chess also know that they do not see seriously do not play chess, notation is to check the quality of their papers do not seriously considered playing chess.
Finally, I wish you all a big loop in the final achieved excellent results, hit their desired ranking, not because chess is not lost ki seriously regret.
any thoughts
Wang Zi
winter winter vacation, when my father took me to Beijing to GE Road, lear, 20 Tianzao know I need to learn not to, but to learn strong.
the 20 days I learned a lot, learned a go, also learned wash your socks, all in the house before Mom and Dad to help me wash, wash your socks day schools require their teachers hands-on teach us to wash your socks, first wet socks washed with water, then rub back and forth on washing powder in the socks, black socks to see become white as snow socks, and then hand washed a few times, to wash my socks, and in hanging in the dorm room of the radiator, the original wash your socks is that simple.
I also learned to be strong, although I hit the sixth of a cycle, in a group, but this is not my ideal goal, I am most marked with the ideal goal is to first, but this time there is no marked the first winter, but not discouraged, be strong, even in practice it this winter, when the next camp in the fight for it, the words of the ancients taught I want to be strong, the outcome is standard issue, this sentence means is that that can not be proud of winning, more efforts should not be discouraged negative of the sum to be careful where negative.
I also learned to play chess and etiquette persistent, ready to start playing chess in the time to look at each other, hand on thigh and began playing chess when the good times can not be proud of the situation, when poor form and do not immediately recognize the negative, to hold on, maybe will turn the tables.
GE Road, this is my 20 days to harvest.
winter feelings
Fu Bin
Ge Road this winter I attended I learned many things, such as: their own to their own bath at home dad always helped me to wash, bath here to look at the body washed with Shower, wiping himself with a towel in the dirt in the red click on it. talk about my results now, in large groups I loop sixteenth-seven three wins, lucky assigned to the third group, the first minor cycle I lost three group matches with almost down, the second minor cycle or three wins, but fell to defeat fourth group of the , the third small cycles rose to three wins Liangbai second and fourth minor cycle three wins Liangbai but did not rise, the fifth time I have three wins Liangbai small cycles rose to the second group, the sixth small cycles lost nearly three-set matches down, the seventh straight drop me five times small cycles of the third group, and four eighth win and one defeat after another small cycles rose to the second group, the last minor cycle, and I won a four- l lost the first set, but unfortunately this is the last minor cycle, under the guidance of chess I had eight, not a game of chess won. This winter I think Liu Yanchen done quite well, because he played a large loop thirteenth name, sub- the third group of his five-game winning streak in three groups rose again in the second group the two groups rose to a five-game winning streak is still a group took first place in the two.
Last Saturday we watched Panda days, I will be a lot of things, such as make your bed, every morning before I do not fold the quilt to rush to school, where teachers have to our own make your bed, I was shocked, I'm a little bit will not it! students I have looked in the stack, the original quilt is to first fold flat and then from left to right half, then half stack from right to left, then past the first half and then forward to the back stack stack stack forward and you're done the last half of , the original make your bed so simple it! but I also feel that increased levels of Go, the first of a cycle than the well, only the first 26 assigned to 5 groups, I am a little discouraged, I found in the small cycles Wu Rain took a group of several First, I want to beat her towards this objective, to their own fuel, I have recently rapid helicopter to the second group even I can not believe they rose to the second group, from my goal More recently, and I'm very proud of me, finally and Wu rain to come, but I found that many failures are killing Wu Yu Tai Lung to win as much as possible under her so she does not attack with an empty goal, you can win, I prepared by this method in large loop beat her, the whole winter in this I learned many things, next time I will certainly come.
Tang Wei

No comments:

Post a Comment