Thursday, December 9, 2010

Late-night reading

 Yesterday, more than one p.m. until my father finally came back to be back to the room to sleep. Ah, but do not sleep Oh ~ ~ sneak into a small room stole two books. Is Anne and GJM.
Know Annie is because GJM. He writes in the book: Anne always surprise me empty, and large tracts of barren inner displacement. I think that my age should not bear. So I refused to / But many times I need some sharp minor the pain,UGG shoes, I resist the numbness roaring life .... read between the lines of Anne, we can see large numbers of displaced persons inside, they have empty eyes, lonely gesture, and the look of the lonely. all non- homeless of the homeless in the post-modern concrete jungle in the float, waiting for the afterlife, to accept fate. The love described by Anne, in the darkness, getting into a shiny dagger ....< br> I think I need to Some keen to resist a small numb the pain. So I chose Anne.
know GJM because he had written in the book: I used to go everywhere with my bag, a friend said as snails must take of its small house. I have my Xie Gaozi of the bag and pen, the most important is that there are one or two I want to read the book.
I remember I had said long ago, in my very small when I feel like a Martian. I like the big package, because they can drop me a lot of cosmetics as well book and pen, and I love to read books smoked cigarettes and lighters.
GJM I have to find the words to a similar feeling. I am nineteen years old when his fans crazy.
not remember seen a chapter in which he hopes to marry a woman like San Mao travels with his wife and then / I was I would say in his heart.
now want to come very strange, even the surface have not seen a man, I was willing to marry him. Why? probably because we are Gemini. He said that there is Gemini Gemini sorrow We are doomed ~ ~ ~
are both Geminis, a year older than me he might or could. This is what I think we have much in common between the areas. I want to go once his fans his university to find him. because I know what he is in school system. I think I should be very easy to look for him to see the face. But after meeting to say? I do not think there has been no good so look for him ~ ~ ~
Anne, after a lot of time I have been reading her book. As Guo says, she gives the surprise of empty and desolate heart displacement. In many cases,UGG bailey button, the cup of warm water temperature will be cold accelerate its rate of cooling ~ ~ ~ Annie, is not suitable for a night of looking at the shadow. But, paradoxically, only in the shadow of the night, you can thoroughly feel helpless and it brings you lonely without a trace of impurities.
Annie likes to wear girls jeans and boyfriend mast white shirt, light wearing shoes. the skin as long as smoke is not shiny and dry weather have dander. She likes each the protagonist of the story called the same name. in my opinion is like reincarnation. the same people through different life cycle. Because so little cruel cycle. because the end of the story, Anne is always to end with the edge of death. At that time I was looking forward to the next the beginning of a cycle.
security, always a people hopelessly sad woman. I always guess what is the one see / meet the kind of life to write such a text. no life Text in the hands of someone nameless in the eyes of others were moved. I think this person is great, I want to be her book Women. for the love of either indifference, or through fire and water, persist in the otherwise silent.
wish every day that hanging over my head, think of it looked up at him. a long time, neck pain is always reminding me that far away ~ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment